Application guideline for current HKU students
PLEASE READ THE COURSE INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE ENROLLING IN ANY OF THE COURSES
1. Make your course selection carefully by checking the Course Schedules for the correct course code and avoid timetable clashes.
2. Apply for the course(s) during registration period. SMLC reserves the right to reject any late applications after the deadline.
3. Admission is on first-come-first-served basis
4. Applicants are required to sign-up a place of the course selected and will be informed immediately if having been allocated a place with clear instruction about Payment which has to be settled on the same day. (Please take an “Initial Registration Form”
from the booth next to the lift at the lobby of 5th floor of Run Run Shaw Tower, Centennial Campus and fill in the information
before queuing to sign-up for a place at the SMLC School Counter.)
5. The Tuition Fee paid is NON-REFUNDABLE. Course Fee will NOT be refunded UNLESS the course is cancelled and NO CHANGES/ NO REFUND could be made after the completion of registration. Hence applicants are advised to make thorough consideration of appropriate level and timeslot.
6. To complete the Official Registration, Payment Confirmation (Original Proof of Payment) must be returned to the SMLC School Office ON THE SAME DAY for having been allocated a place or as specified. The offer of admission will be nullified and the place will be given to another student if the original Proof of payment (pay-in slip or the ATM generated payment advice) is not received on the SAME DAY or otherwise specified.